- 3-night minimum stay for the nights of July 7, 8, and 9 is required
- Check out is at 11 am on July 10th
- Limit of 6 adults per site with additional adult occupant charge if exceeding 2 adults of $5/person/night
- At least one Occupant must be 21 years of age or older to book the site, along with accepting responsibility for others on the site
- Valid Credit Card
- 1 RV/Trailer or 2 Tents per site, only
- Deposit required; offseason all deposits will be processed between
May 15-25 when the park opens. You will receive an email/phone call reconfirming your reservation
- deposit required: At the time of booking, a deposit equal to 3 nights of the weekend is required and must be paid with a credit card.
- Cancellation notice is required before June 1st, 2022 with a $50-dollar service fee. No refund after this date.
Zero tolerance for noise and/or lack of cooperation. Not adhering to the policy may result in removal from the park with no refund.
Rates for the three-night stay for July 8, 9, and 10 are at Regular Rates:
- 3-way 50-amp Waterfront $206.67(taxes included)
- 3-way 30-amp Waterfront $191.49 (taxes included)
- 3-way 30 -amp $179.40(taxes included)
- 2 way $141.45 (taxes included)
- Bunkies $345.00 (taxes included) (Bunkies also require a $50 cash deposit for the keys, the $50 will be refunded once you check out and the keys are returned)
The shuttle service to the Event Grounds will run various times throughout the day, with a schedule available closer to the weekend of CBMF. Prices TBD
Please note reservations are non–transferable.
Booking during or before your deposit is processed.